Recommended Global Alternative Healthcare Conferences
Herbal Traditional 2020
We regard each one of the individuals to 3rd International Conference on Herbal & Traditional Medicine, held in the midst of, April 27-28, 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
We invite all the scientists in the field of Herbal and Traditional Medicine, Acupuncturists Phytomedicine, Ayurveda, Pharmacognosy, Naturopathy, botanists, option and correlative prescription experts, individuals who have faith in characteristic solutions for investigate their examination, contextual investigations and specialists of regular medication at Herbals and Traditional Medicine 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
Herbal Traditional 2020 main moto is to address the challenges in making a safer, sustainable and affordable system for medication, and health through consolidating the underpinning Medicine Practices research platforms. Herbal Traditional 2020 conference prepares the ground for seeding novel concepts and nurturing knowledge through discussions and analysis on Alternative Treatment developments.
This conference mainly center on the latest and exciting innovations in every area of Alternative Healthcare research, and it will offer a unique opportunity for investigators from all over the world to network and grasp new scientific interactions about the theme:" Herbal & Traditional Medicine: A breakthrough to the excellence in Alternative Healthcare"
Herbal Traditional 2020 suspects many representatives including universal keynote addresses and oral introductions by prestigious speakers and publication introductions by Herbal Exhibitions, understudies, and delegates all around the globe which will generate a period for wide-reaching growth of protected and powerful characteristic treatments.
ME Conferences organizes 1000+ International scientific events annually across the world, where knowledge transfer takes place through roundtable meetings, International workshops, panel discussions, poster presentations, International symposiums & world-class exhibitions. All major International conferences are credited with Continuing Professional Development (CPD), Continuing Medical Education (CME), Continuing Education (CE), and Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Credits.
Why to Attend?
3rd International Conference on Herbal and Traditional Medicine to be held on April 27-28, 2020, Dubai, UAE is going to be the biggest conference for Herbals & Traditional Medicine community. It affords a methodological opportunity for knowing about the latest and advanced research and development. Conference contains finest topics like Alternative Healthcare & presentations from all over the globe with industries and panel.
Herbal Traditional 2020 expects many of delegates including worldwide keynote speaker and oral presentations by renowned speakers and YRF. Poster presentations by delegates and students all around the world which will create a platform for global progression of safe and effective natural remedies. It provides networking and opportunities for collaborations with worldwide and industries and companies.
This international event will come out to be an admirable opportunity for the alternative practitioners and herbalists to explore the best reports where final results to justify curing and healing some diseases by various herbal medicines and natural remedies. It has been noted with evidence and demonstrating herbals to be the most workable option for treating chronic and acute diseases.
- Complementary Medicine Specialists
- Noble laureates
- Alternative Medicine Consultants
- Naturopathy specialist
- Homeopathic Doctors
- Ayurveda Doctors
- Researchers who believe In Natural Remedies To Explore Their research work
- Specialists of Natural Medicine
- Ph.D. Scholars and Researchers
- Delegates from various industries
Session and Track
Track 1: Herbal Medicine
Herbal medicines are naturally happening, plant-derived substances. Which are complex mixtures of organic chemicals that may obtain from any raw or processed part of a plant. Herbalism has a great tradition of using divergent outside conventional medicine. In the present time, it is becoming more main stream as many improvements are going in the field of analysis and quality control, along with different advances in clinical research, which increases the value of herbal medicine in treating and preventing disease. There are diverse sorts of herbs like Anti Inflammatory Herbs, Fertility Herbs, Smoking Herbs, Adaptogenic herbs, Healing Herbs. There are additionally unique sorts of natural items utilized as a part of different structures some of them are Herbal Tea, Herbal Hair, Herbal Cigarettes, Herbal Antibiotics, Products, and Herbal Toothpaste Herbal Medicine Conference.
- Quality control of herbal drugs
- Safety and regulation of herbal products
- Herbal drugs discovery and development
- Herbal medicines: challenges and regulations
- Herbal medicine importance and usage
Track 2: Traditional Medicine
Alternative and Traditional medicine mainly covers all aspects of modern and consistent clinical research in the field of Proteomics, Chemistry, Pharmacology, safety, quality control, metabolomics, molecular mechanism, genomics, clinical studies of traditional Chinese,arabic, unani, and Ayurvedic medicine. Up to 80% of the population depends on conventional pharmaceutical for their essential social insurance needs in some Africa and Asia country. At the point when embraced outside of its conventional culture, customary pharmaceutical is frequently known as the elective solution. Customary drug incorporate herbalism, ethnobotany, ethnomedicine and therapeutic anthropology. Ending of alternative medicine is not some portion of solution or science-based medicinal services framework.
- Acupuncture treatment
- African traditional medicine
- Clinical and research issues of traditional medicine
- Homeopathy medicine and its use
Track 3: Herbal Therapies
For a great many years, plants have been a source of medicinal agents. Many of the drugs we use today still come from plants, for example, morphine (opium poppy), digoxin (foxglove), and atropine (datura) to mention a few.Though as of late, Herbal treatment has been much enthusiasm with respect to the overall population essential human services. A recharged enthusiasm for homegrown cures and regular items has set an extra obligation on customers and wellbeing experts.
- Herbs used for diabetic
- Herbal therapy used for antispasmodic and menstrual cramping
- Herbs used for cancer therapy
- Herbal therapy used for pregnancy
- Herbal therapy used for anxiety
Track 4: Ayurveda
Ayurvedic Medicine is an out of date restorative science which was created in India a large number of years earlier. Right when deciphered from Sanskrit, Ayurveda suggests the examination of life (the Sanskrit root Ayur infers life length or life and Veda infers science). The Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) are the two 'exceptional traditions' with sound philosophical, experiential and trial premise. Extended side effects, a nonappearance of therapeutic treatment for a couple of constant ailments, an exorbitant expense of new prescriptions, microbial obstruction and rising diseases are a couple of clarifications behind reestablished open excitement for proportional and choice arrangements.
Pharmaceutical associations have restored their procedures for regular item medicate advancement and revelation. Consistent undertakings in a progression of the indigenous medications by China have set TCM in a decent position. Overall affirmation of Ayurveda is adjusting and there has been a dubious climb in the enthusiasm for remedial plants.
- Organic Beauty Products
- Chemical free alternative cosmetics
- Panchakarma Therapies
- Herbs for Skin care
- Ayurvedic Techniques of Beauty, Aging and Hair Care
Track 5: Naturopathy and Homeopathy
Both Homeopathy and Naturopathy are same things. In naturopathy, ailment can be dealt with or anticipated without utilizing any medications. In which professionals are bound to endorse various treatment approaches like enhancements, herbs and dietary changes Alternately, homeopathy is a solitary arrangement of prescription in which specialists center absolutely around the utilization of homeopathic meds. Naturopathy is giving a domain which supports recovery from infection. Though homeopathy is to discover a prescription dependent on the law of comparable, or 'what a substance can cause, it can fix. Most essential contaminations treated by homeopaths areHeadache, asthma,discouragement, hypochondriac issue, non-particular hypersensitivity, non-specific affectability, joint pain, dermatitis, Allergic rhinitis and hypertension.
- Efficiency of homeopathic medicine with allopathic medicine
- Naturopathic medicine and treatment
- Evidence based naturopathic medicine
- Evidence based naturopathic medicine
- Eterinary clinical research for homeopathy
Track 6: Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Needle therapy or acupuncture means Inserting needles into the peripheral skin, hypodermic tissue, and muscles at specific regions. The acupuncturist must know the capacity of every needle therapy point and its association with other needle therapy focuses. It is the main part of traditional Chinese medicine. This hypothesis balances the flow of energy by various mind and body practices such as qi or chi to flow through pathways (meridians) in your body. Acupuncture Entities like Diet and Rehabilitation Techniques, Physical Health, Exercise and Trauma, Biosciences in Rehabilitation, Cancer and Rehabilitation. Acupuncture professionals believe that, By inserting needles into specific points along meridians can make energy flow, which will re-balance. Many Western professionals view the acupuncture points as places to stimulate nerves, muscles and connective tissue. Pharmaceutical Oriental prescription has been set up for more than 2,500 years and incorporates needle treatment, common medication, moxibustin, Oriental back rub and Oriental sustenance. It is a course of action of solution that orders body structures into specific way. Oriental medicine is penetrated in China, Japan, Korea, Viet Nam, Thailand, Tibet and India. One strength is stunned to find that Oriental mending theory and practice has spread to England, Germany, France, Spain and Russia, a lot of Middle and South America, and Africa.
- Neurobiological mechanisms of acupuncture
- Trigger point acupuncture
- Acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine
Track 7: Unani Herbal Medicine
The Unani natural frameworks are essentially humbled on Hippocrates' Humoral Theory. This expect the nearness of four humors in the body. As indicated by Unani logic the wellbeing and disease of an individual relies on the parity of these humors in the body. They are Balgham (Phlegm), Dam (Blood), Safra (Yellow bile), Sauda (Black bile) stay in harmony. Each person during childbirth is granted with a one of a kind character and this is controlled by the nearness of all the four humors in various extents in the body. This sort of alternative medicine basically used to maintain balance and equilibrium in humor. In this way the Hakim embraces diverse techniques to bring back all the four personalities in harmony to reestablish the wellbeing of an individual.
- Modern examine in unani home grown prescription
- Unani or Arabic medicinal herbs
Track 8: Holistic Medicine
Holistic medicine is used to serve the patients as a whole person i.e. instead of treating an illness, orthodox allopathy, holistic medicine looks at an individual overall physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional connecting before recommending treatment. These different states can be equally foremost. They should be steadily managed together so that a person is treated as a whole.
Practitioners of Alternative medicine like acupuncturists, herbalists, chiropractors, and nutritionists, agree to the fact that following a diet in agreement to the guidelines of holistic nutrition allows people to rebuild naturally without the intake of prescription drugs and can help to prevent various health problems such as heart disease, diabetes, obesity,and cancer.
- Holistic health
- Treatment method
- Occupational therapy
- Advancement in holistic medicine
- Holistic nutrition
Track 9: Traditional Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is modest drug everybody use to incline toward and no danger of material science medical procedures. This traditional Chinese medicine incorporates acupuncture and massage therapy. This strategy is utilized since the past 100 ages. Today this method is globalized. In TCM, herbs are regularly joined in recipes and given as teas, containers, fluid concentrates, granules, or powders. Natural medications utilized in TCM are now and then showcased in the United States as dietary enhancements. In some Asian and African countries, up to 80% of the populace relies on traditional medicine for their primary health care needs.
- Western & Chinese herbal medicine
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Applications of Traditional Medicine
- Current Research in Traditional Medicine
- Side effects and risk of TCM
Track 10: Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy
Pharmacognosy is the investigation of physical, concoction, organic, biochemical properties of medication or medication substances which are gotten from normal sources. Material medica is an underlying name of Pharmacognosy. Pharmacognosy is the examination of substance and natural properties of meds in helpful plants what gives new prescriptions. It is the examination of drugs from predictable sources. Pharmacognosy is limited to common items with consideration focused on the wellsprings of medications, Plant and Animal, and on the Biosynthesis and character of their Pharmacodynamic constituents.The investigation of the utilization of concentrates from characteristic source as meds or wellbeing advancing specialists.Even though Phytotherapy is usually called as "Alternative Medicine" in the Western countries. This treatment is viewed as a fundamental part of current Pharmacognosy.
- Important natural products and phytomedicines
- Quality herbal medicine used in phytotherapy
- Herbal drug research and therapy
- Natural products in drug discovery
Track 11: Uses of Traditional Medicine for AIDS
The utilization of traditional medicine and Natural Health Products is widespread among those living with HIV infection. HIV/AIDS ailment is at present the most financial test that is confronting the world everywhere as it influences, for the most part, the youthful and monetarily beneficial populace. As indicated by WHO, 4 billion individuals (80% of the World's populace) utilize natural medications for some part of essential human services. Customary home grown drug use has been portrayed to be normal among people with moderate and propelled HIV ailment. Basically utilized anti- retroviral drug for AIDS treatment. Traditional herbal medicines are frequently used in Africa, as primary treatment for HIV/ AIDS and for HIV-related problems including dermatological disorders, nausea, depression, insomnia and weakness. Traditional herbal medicine by AIDS patients after HIV analysis was noted in an examination in Uganda. The inclusion of traditional herbal healers in the health care system especially in primary healthcare team in developing countries could improve safety and quality of life standards and their use as a complementary therapy could play a role in the palliative consideration of people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Regional use of natural remedies
- Toxicity of drugs
- Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics
- Antiretroviral therapy
Track 12: Promising Future of Traditional Medicine
Even though traditional medicine has many years of history, it has various ethical issues which need to be addressed for global health recognition. There are some quality issue relating to gathering, gathering, dealing with and creation of home grown and another conventional drug that must be pay special mind to the enhancement of standard worldwide condition. More advanced research and development is needed on dosage production technique. Which is the main mode of action traditional medicine . Also, the clinical preliminaries of drug are essential to comprehend the security and adequacy of the prescribed worldwide market.
- Regulation of traditional medicine
- Bioavailability of herbal drug
- Status of Herbal medicine in India
- Safety issues
- Need for clinical trials
Track 13: Modern Medicines
Integrative prescription is recuperating focused pharmaceutical that assesses the entire individual (body, psyche, and soul), including all parts of way of life. It accentuates the restorative relationship and makes utilization of all proper treatments, both traditional and option. The field of integrative wellbeing reaffirms the significance of the relationship amongst expert and patient, concentrates all in all individual, is educated by proof, and makes utilization of all proper helpful methodologies, medicinal services experts and callings to accomplish ideal wellbeing and recuperating. Basically, integrative wellbeing and drug offer prescribed procedures for ideal wellbeing and mending.
- Chiropractic therapy
- Radiation therapy
- Siddha medicine
Herbal medicines are used for treating various diseases for several centuries and we are using it as traditional medicine but still lacking in empirical data. In recent days there is tremendous growth in phytopharmaceuticals, everyone is making their own medicine. Evidence-based verification of the efficacy of polyherbal combination is still the need of an hour. Recent advances in herbal and traditional medicine will enrich the newest discoveries in natural medicine, Pharmacognosy, Ayurveda, naturopathy, traditional medicine etc. Advancement in Biotechnology and Neutraceuticals will be ideal for all researchers belong from herbal and alternative medicines.
In future world, we aimed to elucidate the novel drug delivery system and to explicate the recent advancements in herbal medicines.
- Drug delivery system
- Quality control and standardization of drugs
- Herbal drug research and therapy
- Horbogenomics- A new discipline of herbal drug therapy
- Herbal drug interaction – A matter of great concern
Track 15: Herbal Cosmetics and Nutraceuticals
Nutraceuticals are any sustenance, or part of nourishment supplements, that offers a medicinal or medical advantage past basic sustenance. Such advantages may incorporate the avoidance or repeat of ailment. These substances go from proteins, a vitamin, minerals, unadulterated mixes and normal based utilized as a part of cases, tablets to sustenance that contain strengthened bioactive fixings. The whole thing from dairy items, vitamins, supplements to sports drinks, snacks, and pre-arranged eating routine dinners could be considered as Neutraceuticals.
- Herbal cosmetics
- Biofertilizer ingredients
- Botanical extract
- Natural cosmetics
- Agro products
Scope and Importance:
Global Herbal Medicine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during Period of 2017 to 2023. Herbal medicines are a kind of dietary supplements extracted from different parts of the plant extracts such as leaves, bark, seeds, berries, and roots. Herbal medicines are available in various dosage forms such as tablets, extracts, dried plants, and other forms. A customary medicinal services routine of indigenous individuals relating to human health is named as Ethnomedicine. The learning of specific herbs, creatures and minerals that have corrective and comforting impacts were transmitted starting with one era then onto the next and it is the result of striking experimentation through experimentation technique over many years. Ethnomedicine is the mother of every other arrangement of prescription, for example, Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Nature cure and even advanced medication. The conventional cultivators are a vital part of the group and are frequently acquainted with the points of interest of every family and its environs, so they are in a superior position to manage their everyday issues. Actually the local healers deal with the normal diseases of the people in their home setting. The traditional healers specialize in particular areas of their profession. Thus we find some medical practitioners are expert in bone setting, wound healing, poisonous bites, neurological disorders, etc. and some others in spiritual healing, especially the use of chants while others combine both in their treatment. It is important to note that there is no doubt about the efficacy of herbal medicine among its users. In India, poor peoples of rural and urban area mostly depend on herbal remedies since these are within their reach. In fact in remote areas this is the only source of health care available.
GLOBALLY TOP UNIVERSITIES
- University of Bridgeport, USA
- University of Westminster, London,UK
- Think Education Group, Australia
- Australasian College of Natural Therapies (ACNT), Australia
- University of Sains Malaysia (USM),Malaysia
- Cork Institute of Technology, Ireland
- London Metropolitan University, UK
- Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine, Australia
- Nature Care College, Australia
- Bastyr University, USA
- New York College of Health Professions, USA
- Southwest Acupuncture College, USA
- Mohammed bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Science
- Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- The European Academy of Ayurveda, Germany
- Arab American UniversityAustralasian College of Natural Therapies (ACNT)
Research centers having medicinal practices worldwide:
- Tang centre of herbal medicine research, Chicago
- Beijing Medical Research Kundawell Institute
- National centre for complementary and integrative health
- Central Research Institute of Unani Medicine
- Yadam institute of research
- Arava institute research centres
- Shanghai International Cooperation Centre of Traditional Medicine
- Therapeutic research centre
- Drug and herbal research centre
- Natural medicine research centre
GLOBALLY TOP ASSOCIATIONS RELATED TO HERBAL AND TRADITIONAL MEDICINE:
- American Botanical Council, United States of America
- American Chinese Medicine Association, United States of America
- Asia Herb Association, Thailand
- Association of Acupuncture Practitioners, Denmark
- Associazione Italiana Agopuntura, Italy
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society, Australia
- Ayurveda Medical Association of India, India
- British Herbal Medicine Association, United Kingdom
- Center for Food and Biomolecules, Taiwan
- Chinese Medical Association, China
- Chinese Herbs and Biotech Development Association, Taiwan
- Consortium for Globalization of Chinese Medicine, Hong Kong
- GP-TCM Research Association
- Herb Federation of New Zealand, New Zealand
- Herb Research Foundation
- Malaysian Association of Traditional Indian Medicine, Malaysia
- Nederlandse Vereeniging voor Acupuntuur, Netherlands
- Northeast Herbal Association, America
- Ontario Herbalists Association, Canada
- Public Health Foundation of India, India
- Swedish Acupuncture Association
- Schweizerische Arztegesellshaft fur Akupunktur, Switzerland
- Swiss Professional Organization for Traditional Chinese Medicine, Switzerland
- Taiwan Association for Food Protection, Taiwan
- Taiwan Association for Traditional and Complementary Medicine, Taiwan
- The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, United Kingdom
- The Australian Plants Society, Australia
- The Ayurvedic Practitioners Association, United Kingdom
- The Herb Society, United Kingdom
- The International Herb Association
- The Northern Ireland Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Northern Ireland
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Association of British Columbia, Canada
- Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, UK
- European Herbal & Traditional Medicine Practitioners Association
- British Holistic Medical Association
- European Ayurveda Association (EUAA)
- Chinese Herbs and Biotech Development Association, Taiwan
- Center for Food and Biomolecules, Taiwan
- Associazione Italiana Agopuntura, Italy
WORLDWIDE SOCIETIES HAVING MEDICINAL PRACTICES:
- Traditional Medicine Society, MIT
- American ayurvedic society
- World Federation of Chinese medicine societies
- World Federation of Acupuncture Societies (WFAS)
- Greece-Arabic Medicine Society Inc.
- Iranian Medical Society
- Saudi Pharmaceutical Society
- American Society of Acupuncturists
- Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine (ESEM)
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society
INDUSTRIES INVOLVED MANUFACTURING TRADITIONAL MEDICINE WORLDWIDE:
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Viswakeerthy Ayurvedic Pharmacy
- Bakson Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Willmar Schwabe. Germany
- Similia Homoeo Laboratory
- BAL PHARMA LIMITED
- Julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries Manufacturers
- Kuwait Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries Co.
- Antah Healthcare Group
Global Market Value of Plant Derived Drug
BCC research analyses Global market value for botanical and plant-derived drugs will grow from $29.4 billion in 2017 to around $39.6 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% for the period of 2017-2022.
Global Market Value for Nutraceuticals
Annual global Nutraceuticals market should extent $285.0 billion by 2021 from $198.7 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5%, from 2016 to 2021.Global market trends to analyze data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and projection of CAGR through 2021.
Global Market Value for Dietary supplements
Permitting to BCC research, global market growth rate for over the counter (OTC) drugs and dietary supplements reached $164.7 billion in 2016 and must reach $220.8 billion in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0%.
Related Conferences :
- 2nd World Congress on Traditional and Complementary Medicine, June 20-21, 2019 Dubai, UAE
- 6th International Conference on Medicinal Practices: Herbal, Holistic and Traditional November 18-19, 2019 Helsinki, Finland
- 10th International Conference on Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda & Acupuncture, March 04-05, 2019, Berlin Germany
- 4th International Conference on Holistic Medicine and Nursing Care, March 25-26, 2019 Florida USA
- 9th International Conference and Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine, May 20-21, 2019 Osaka, Japan
- 5thWorld Congress on Traditional and Complementary Medicine , May 20-22, 2019 Osaka, Japan
- 5th Global Summit on Herbals and Traditional Medicine August 14-15, 2019 Auckland, New Zealand
- 6th International Conference & Exhibition on Herbal & Traditional Medicine October 24-25, 2019 Zurich , Switzerland
- 3rd Annual Meeting on Naturopathic Physicians & Acupuncturists, October 25-26, 2019 Tokyo, Japan
- 4th International Conference on Frontiers in Alternative & Traditional Medicine, October 25-26, 2019 Tokyo, Japan
- 5th International Conference on Complementary & Alternative Medicine October 25-26, 2019 Vancouver | Canada
Related association and societies
USA & Canada:
American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental medicine; American Association of Oriental Medicine; Alternative and Integrative Medical Society; American Association of Integrative Medicine; American Holistic Health Association; American Holistic Medical Association; American Integrative Medical Association; American Association of Drugless Practitioners ;American Association of Naturopathic Doctors; American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association; American Massage Therapy Association; International Association of Classical Homeopathy; International Society for Complementary Medicine Research;
British Acupuncture Council; British Complementary Medicine Association; British Herbal Medicine Association; British Homeopathic Association; British Medical Acupuncture Society; European Central Council of Homeopaths; European Herbal and Traditional Medicine Practitioner’s Association; European Scientific Cooperative on Phototherapy; The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK; British Acupuncture Council (BAC); European Traditional Chinese Medicine Association; European Herbal & Traditional Medicine Practitioners Association; Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE); The Association Of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture; The British Dental Acupuncture Society; Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Organization; Association of Master Herbalists; Greek Association of Chinese Medicine
Australian Traditional Medicine Association ATMA; Ayush Medical Association of India; China Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine; Australian Naturopathic Federation; Australian Homoeopathic Association; International Society for Japanese Kampo Medicine (ISJKM); Malaysian Society for Complementary Medicine; Homeopathy Associations and Societies; Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society; Asia Herb Association
Saudi Pharmaceutical Society; Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine (ESEM); Homeopathy Associations and Societies; Pancyprian Association of Acupuncturists Limited; National Acupuncture Detoxification Association; National Centre for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH); National Qigong Association; Associazione Italiana Agopuntura, Italy; Iranian Medical Society
Herbal Traditional 2019
The 2nd International Conference on Herbal & Traditional Medicine hosted by Conference Series LLC was successfully held during June 20-21, 2019 in Dubai, UAE and was marked with the presence of the committee members, senior scientists, young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented students from various countries, who made this conference successful and productive.
This conference highlighted the theme “Herbal & Traditional Medicine: Encouraging New Novelties in Nature Treatments” with the following scientific tracks:
- Herbal Medicine
- Traditional Medicine
- Procreation of Herbal Medicine
- Present and Future Trends in Herbal Medicine
- Benefits of Herbal Medicine
- Herbal Therapies
- Traditional Use and Safety of Herbal Medicine
- Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Naturopathy and Homeopathy
- Unani Herbal Medicine
- Holistic Medicine
- Traditional Korean Medicine (TKM)
- Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy
We are thankful to our Honourable guests: Mohamed S. Zaibi, The University of Buckingham, UK The conference proceedings were carried out through various Scientific Sessions and plenary lectures, of which the following were highlighted as Keynote presentations:
- Title: Leptadenia hastata leaf extracts reduce bodyweight gain and improve insulin sensitivity in two animal models of obesity and insulin resistance
Mohamed S. Zaibi, The University of Buckingham, UK
- Title: Use of biological plant substances in chronic diseases as well as in the treatment of cancer as a supplement to classical therapies including hyperthermia: From the kitchen to the clinic
Sahinbas Hüseyin, St. Josef-Hospital, Germany
- Title: The fibromyalgia flow 4 life: Practical guide for health and wellness
Hanadie Basil Mustafa, Healology University, UAE
Various sessions were chaired and co-chaired by:
- Diaa Hussein, Ain Shams University, Egypt
Conference Series LLC has taken the privilege of felicitating Herbal Traditional 2019 Organizing Committee, and Keynote Speakers who supported the event.
The esteemed guests, Keynote speakers, well-known researchers and delegates shared their innovative research and vast experience through their fabulous presentations at the podium of grand Herbal Traditional 2019 Conference. We are glad to inform that all accepted abstracts for the conference have been published in Conference Series LLC “Journal of Traditional Medicine & Clinical Naturopathy” as a special issue.
We are also obliged to various delegate experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support and assistance. With the unique feedback from the conference, Conference Series LLC would like to announce the commencement of the “3rd International Conference on Herbal & Traditional Medicine” to be held during April 27-28, 2020 Dubai, UAE.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by